Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Praying

Well we have come to another bump in our road. Eric needs a difibrillator. This is suppose to be a comfort for us and it is. I think we were just hoping we would not need it. But it will help Eric if anything happens to him and for that we are very thankful.
Eric will also go on permanant disability. This will be life changing for us all. Eric has always been a very hard worker. I pray that he sees how much he is needed here. I really believe God is slowing him down to have more time with his family. The kids and I have loved having Eric home. He is such a huge help with the kids. He often asks me how I was doing it all. :) Hummm, I am a mom..... :) I will need to find a job for the summer. I pray I can stay at the school and find another job thats allows that to happen.
Thank you everyone for your continued prayers and support for our family. I will update in a couple of weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment