Thursday, October 21, 2010

Really????

Really??? I say that because I cannot believe more then a year since Eric's heart attack we are still stuggling. The crazy government has denied his SS disability cliam. Are you kdding me??? Their doctors even said he couldn't work again. Unreal. So, I have had to go apply for food stamps and thankfully got them. And have applied for Matt's SS. Never had to do that before. Trying to figure out how to survive without losing our home while waiting up to 18 months to appeal SS. And most of all, trying to keep our kids from knowing how bad things are. :( So far, they know nothing and please my friends and family, let's keep it that way. :)
Please continue to pray for our family. Especially Eric. I worry that the stress of everything that is going on could lead to more pain for him. We have been through a lot and we continue to keep a smile on our face and joy in our hearts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment